Saturday, December 1, 2012

A beginning

Hello!

I am currently a health policy masters student at a public health school.  My goal for this blog is for several folds: To Record, to Share, and to Improve.

1) To Record what I have been learning: there's so many interesting things that I'm learning everyday.  I can honestly say that I enjoy every single one of my classes.  I'm sure in a few years, I will forget a large portion of it, but I hope to retain as much as I can.
2) To Share what I have been learning: I really enjoy what I am learning and I hope to share it with others.  Also, the health system is something that impacts everyone yet so many people know so little about it since its so complicated.  I hope to be able to present the basics in a helpful manner!
3) To Improve my writing abilities: To improve it to be more concise and better.  I sometimes wonder why I am pursuing a field that has so much emphasis on writing, something which I hated in high school.  It has definitely improved over the years and I am beginning to enjoy it much more.  So hopefully in the future I can look back and really see the improvements I have made.

I will do my best to provide as good of an explanation as possible and as unbiased as possible.  So please do let me know if I fail to do so...

What will I be covering? Pretty much anything to do with health.

  • Health systems: how does it work?
  • Public Health: what does that entail?
  • Why public health is so awesome?
  • Why you should get a MPH degree as well

Thanks for reading and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment